Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii is a popular houseplant with dark green leaves marked with a pattern of wavy cross stripes in a lighter color.
What makes it special:
- NASA recommended an air purifier plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms, office desk.
- Zero maintenance plant.
- Best indoor plant for low light condition.
- Popular houseplant with wavy cross stripes.
||Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant – Plant
||4 inch (10 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
||4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Yellow)
Sansevieria trifasciata is also known as the Snake Plant is one of the most popular and hardy species of houseplants belongs to the family Asparagaceae.Sansevieria trifasciata has broad strap-like, upright leaves that are dark green and marked with a pattern of wavy cross stripes in a lighter color.
The striping gives it the common name of the snake plant. Snake plants can survive low light levels, drought and have few insect problems. NASA research has even shown that snake plants are able to help keep the air inside the home clean, removing toxins such as formaldehyde and benzene.
||8 inch (20 cm)
||4 inch (10 cm)
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
||Birds Nest Sansevieria, Golden hahnii.
|Maximum Reachable Height
||Up to 30 centimeters.
||Easy to grow.
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in oragnic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
Plant more and make new friends in your life. Sansevieria is a genus of about 70 species of flowering plants. Sansevieria plants are some of the toughest plants you can find. The other name for sansevieria is snake plants.
Sansevieria flower has a strong bold look and tough, pointed leaves. They are “touchy-feely” kind of plants. They are either tall or short, with round, flat or concave leaves and variegated with dark green, silver, light green, or white. Sansevieria plant online in Bangalore
Sansevieria online Bangalore. Sansevieria plants clean the air better than most other indoor plants, as it has the ability to absorb excessive amounts of carbon monoxide. It assists in increasing productivity, decreasing stress, fostering happy vibes and enriching overall well-being and health.
Sansevieria plant care: Sansevierias are remarkable plants having low maintenance and easy to keep alive. These plants prefer medium light, they can also tolerate low light and high light. Always make sure the soil is almost completely dry before thoroughly watering again. Water your plant every 2 to 6 weeks. These plants don’t mind the dry or stale air in our homes and offices. Sansevieria plants are highly pest-resistant. Sansevieria are evergreen perennials that can grow anywhere easily. Snake plants live for many years with good care.